Terms and condition for sales representatives who are sales representatives: –
To acquire the post of sales representatives the candidate has to full fill the following norms. In lack of any such norms he/she will be unfit for the post.
1. Candidate must be the domicile of India/Indian states.
2. Permanent residence proof is must at the time of application/ appointment.
3. eHe He /she must be mentally sound and physically fit.
4. Minimum qualification – Graduate preferably Commerce Graduate.
5. Age group at the time of applying for the post 25-40 years, with height 5 feet 3 inch or more.
6. Language Fluency – Fluent in English and Hindi speaking.
7. Spoken English is must with Hindi and vice versa.
8. Candidate must have two wheeler with D.L and other relevant and required documents.
9. Candidate has to produce original marks sheets/ testimonials at the time of interview.
10. Six Copies of colors photographs.
11. Copy of Aadhar card.
12. Demand draft of Rs.5000/- five thousand in the favor of Ratnakar Trading Company.
13. Candidate must be free from all kinds of bad habits such as alcohol, smoking, use of narcotics etc.
Company will Provide:-
1. After selection of a candidate the company will provide the sales person/ representatives the following.
a. Company joining letter – temporary for three months training periods.
b. Company will provide Rs 100 per day conveyance and Rs 50 for tea snakes etc.
c. During this period the candidate has to complete and fulfill the target of Rs 2, 00000 within the month and same should be maintained afterwords.
d. He/she is liable to get 10% of total income made by him/her during the month, provided that he/she complete his/her target set by the company.
2. In case he/she fails to achieve the target the company has the right to terminate his /her services from the next month, he/she has no any right to claim with the company.
3. In any case of dispute if arises, company’s decision will be the final.